· Become a member of the Association. Click on membership form
· Become a volunteer. Some examples of activities available to volunteers include participating in the Day Respite Program; visiting clients in care; and assisting in Administration with general office duties and fundraising.
· Assist with our fundraising efforts by participating in fundraising activities. For current information on fundraising click on Newsletters
· Donate to the Association. Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.
Click here to donate through Our Community.com
· Remember the Association in your will. Making a will allows you to make appropriate provision for your family, to leave gifts to close friends and to extend your support for the charities that are important to you.
· Cork Collecting Fundraising Program:
You can assist our fundraising efforts by collecting wine corks on our behalf. Recycled corks are sold and remanufactured into products such as gasket kits for motor vehicles; mats, cricket ball inners and a range of safety flooring. As well as enabling a secondary use of a resource used once and discarded, collecting corks produces a regular contribution to our fundraising.
For more information about our cork recycling project please contact us by telephone (07)3391 8833, or email.